Nathan Schlehlein on 22 Mar 2006 18:27:36 -0000

Re: Linuxbiernacht follow-up (was Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG West Linuxbiernacht (Mon Mar 20, 7pm) at The Drafting Room in Exton)

Hello, Everyone!

Paul L. Snyder wrote:
> Several folks from the MontCo LUG showed up, and expressed the hope
> that the meetings will not be regularly held on the third Monday of
> month, as that conflicts with their regular meetings.  For the next
> meeting, I am considering proposing Thursday, April 20. Any thoughts
> on that?

Yeah...  Would any other day than the 20th work well for everyone?  I
have a prior engagement for that evening and would hate to miss out on
the fun...

Later!

Nathan Schlehlein