Paul L. Snyder on 22 Mar 2006 18:57:30 -0000

[PLUG] Fwd: 2nd Meeting of Make:Philly!

Of potential interest to many on this list...the first meeting was a lot
of fun.  If you are interested turning cool ideas into something physical,
this is definitely worth considering.

pls
----- Forwarded message from Make Philly <makephilly@gmail.com> -----
    Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:09:27 -0500
    From: Make Philly <makephilly@gmail.com>
 Subject: 2nd Meeting of Make:Philly!
      To: plsnyder@drexel.edu

Hey Philly Makers -

We are very excited to announce both our second meeting date and the launch
of our website - www.MakePhilly.com <http://www.makephilly.com/>!

Next Meeting:
 - Sunday, April 2nd @ 7PM
 - At the UACA - 847 N. Franklin St. in Northern Liberties (map link on
website)
 - Parking?  This time there will be plenty.
 - Agenda is on the website.

MakePhilly.com:
Our website is live, although it's still very much a work in progress.
Needless to say, we are very interested in hearing everyone's feedback.
Also, we would like to invite those with a passion for the pen to contact us
about becoming site editors.

For the next meeting:
- Bring a project you're working on (or photos)
- Spread the word, invite others...
- Get ready for the next Maker Challenge!

For more info visit www.MakePhilly.com <http://www.makephilly.com/> or
contact us at MakePhilly@gmail.com

See you next Sunday night,
- Harris Romanoff, David Thorsrud