Douglas Muth on 29 Mar 2006 17:24:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Procmail problem? yahoo groups bounce

On 3/29/06, Mike Ciul <capmikee@critpath.org> wrote:
> They should be attached. Sometimes I have problems with attachments in
> pine (that's another issue) so let me know if they don't come through
> right.

I'd consider turning on verbose logging (VERBOSE=yes) and regularly
going through the logs to see under what circumstances messages are
being bounced.

Do be aware, however, that verbose logging will create lots of output
and that yo may run into disk quota issues.

-- Doug