Flint Heart on 7 May 2006 12:36:48 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Is anyone running vmware?

I really wouldn't try it. especially if you are using xp.
When I tried it years ago with windows 2000 I had to make a new hardware
profile and add allot of special boot options and copy files around.  With
xp being tired to hardware profiles I'd imagine you'd be having to call
microsoft frequently to reauthorize your machine.