Flint Heart on 24 May 2006 17:36:26 -0000

[PLUG] [OT] hardware for sale

I just got a nice 20" lcd and am trying to sell my pair of 21" monitors.
I think they are a dell p2110 monitors. trinitron tubes. does 1600X1200 at
85Hz and can do something Higher at 75Hz.  They both Have dual inputs and a
switch on the front to determine which you are using.  Catch is you need to
pick up these beasts in Mont. County.
Make your best offer in a private email.

Once I get around to It i'll probably post a load of old stuff that I want
to get rid of to make shelf space.  But getting rid of these 2 will free up
allot of room.