Dan Widyono on 20 Jun 2006 16:59:29 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Camera software

I'll second Dan's suggestion (USB card reader).  No need to use up camera
batteries, I don't have to find that special cable to hook up my Canon
PowerShot A510 to the USB port, and sometimes gphoto2 locks up my camera if I
type the wrong commands in.

With the USB card reader, it's just another dumb USB external drive, and I
use rsync to pull the latest and greatest photos into my local storage area.
OK, maybe just latest.

Dan W.