jazzman on 23 Jun 2006 17:58:31 -0000

Re: [PLUG] YUM upgrade

Yeah, I've decided to just go the "reinstall with FC5 CDs" route. Like I
said, I ran yum -y upgrade last night and it completed without error but
didn't actually DO anything. Then this morning when i tried to access my
machine from work I found the squid proxy I run was dead (required an
uninstall/reinstall of squid to fix) and I'm having some other strange
things agoing on, but none that i can't live with until I reinstall this
weekend... Talk about a pain in the butt, eh?

Thanks, All
Marc