George Gallen on 17 Jul 2006 13:25:44 -0000

RE: [PLUG] OT: USB bracket

I'm not sure. I have used it on an external drive, but not for
prolonged use, the data transfer at the time didn't seem slowed.

I've never really heard of 1.0 or 2.0 cables, just devices,
otherwise, the cables would need to be marked in some fashion,
other than the trident mark.