gyoza on 11 Aug 2006 18:05:33 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Computer Case recommendations?

I'm not impressed by Antec power supplies. I bought one that I had to exchange due to a high pitch noise. The new one has a little fan noise. It works of course, but so did the generic, odd-name power supplies that I used to get with cases from a computer show, and they cost much less. One name I would avoid though is PowMax power supplies; "Pow" is the keyword!

Generic cases are fine if you inspect them in person or check reviews before buying.