Nate Prentice on 24 Sep 2006 17:36:26 -0000

[PLUG] Confessions of a Virgin

Greetings all.

I'm completely new to Linux and have no programming experience other than a smidgen in HTML.  Just wanted to say that so far I like Ubuntu Linux, but I'm aggravated by the fact that there are many plugins, e.g. Real, WMP, etc. that are missing.  Any suggestions?

Nice to meet you all.  I live in Havertown, BTW.  Anybody else out there a Linux virgin?

Nate

I Kings 1:40:  And all the people came up after him,and the people piped with pipes and rejoiced with great joy, so that the earth rent with the sound of them.