TuskenTower on 26 Oct 2006 15:57:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] MacBook Pro - Linux compatible [ot]

On 10/26/06, Flint Heart <N-Tropy@n-tropy.com> wrote:
Can anyone recomend an awesome laptop bag ?
preferably not a backpack.
jansport makes an ugly backpack with ipod controls and mic for integrated
bluetooth built into the strap.  I'd love to find something similar but in
a nice messenger bag.

I am a BIG fan of Incase, http://goincase.com/. I have owned several sleeves and their backpack. All are great, but they don't quite fit what you are looking for. They are available at the Apple store only.

Amul