schwepes on 25 Feb 2007 20:37:53 -0000

Re: [PLUG] BitTorrant and routers - and Comcast

Yet they advertize the ability to use their system when power is out.
They can only do this with the coppper.  I want that but I really do
want a faster bandwidth than I get currently.
The house I'm moving into has three lines coming in as some previous
occupant had both a business phone and a security system that had its
own dedicated line.  Any ideas here?
bs