schwepes on 25 Feb 2007 20:48:27 -0000

Re: [PLUG] BitTorrant and routers - and Comcast

Welcome to the concept that the fix is already in place.  We get screwed.
Period.  What happens is that new technologies have to be paid for and
we get to pay it whether we want it or not.  As a previous post says,
HDTV will supplant the analog no matter.  Whereas when color supplanted
black and white, the suppliers were required to provide a usuable signal
to the televisions already out there, currently, no such provision is
required.  Grandfathering interferes with corporate profits so it is not
necessary.
Enjoy your brave new world.
bs