Alex Launi on 28 Feb 2007 02:11:55 -0000

[PLUG] Evolution vs. Thunderbird

The age old battle rages on. I recently stopped dual booting with
windows since I got crossover office to run my games close to as well as
windows. I was using thunderbird for interoperability between the two
but since ditching windows I've started using evolution for its gnome
integration. So far thunderbird is winning as far as functionality,
speed, and ease of use but gnome integration is a major plus for
evolution. I haven't been able to configure evolution to send to a
secondary SMTP server, it only wants to send to my default which is no
good. Has anyone else had this problem? Thunderbird did it with no
problem. Thoughts of the Philly community?
-Alex Launi