Alex Launi on 12 Mar 2007 02:33:31 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Sun March 11...here!

IPv6 man, it's coming. Be ready. And they like strawberry cream cheese so keep some on hand. And you can't lie because your fridge will have an IP too, and they'll know you just bought a new tub. --Alex

thousandssailing wrote:
Doug Crompton wrote:
There has to be a better standard way to do this.
Having rules and settings in devices is just not the way to do it.
Especially devices that get set locally. Cell Phones are a good example.
They just follow the time of the cell they are in. You can drive across
timezone boundries and watch it change.

I have to say that I am not so gung-ho for my toaster have a satellite up-link. If the FBI ever came to my door, I would not want them to have a medium toasted bagel with just a little cream cheese and no butter. That would just be creepy.