Art Alexion on 12 Mar 2007 15:14:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Sun March 11...here!

On Sunday 11 March 2007 22:07, Stephen Gran wrote:
> Well, we could all switch to one timezone, and then life gets much
> easier.  Unfortunately, I think some people will get upset about it
> being 4AM when they are taking lunch.

We'd get over it.  The southern hemisphere doesn't seem to have problems with
winter in July.

Well, I take that back, the rest of the world would get over it.  We'd demand
the switch of UTC time to US Central, and let the rest of the world adapt.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @