schwepes on 7 Apr 2007 18:15:24 -0000

Re: [PLUG] printer ribbon

Does anybody know of a local source of ribbons for Panasonic
KX-P1092i?  Actually, such would work for KX-p1080 through 1595.
I tried the website of the manufacturer of the last ribbon I bought,
NCR, and there seemed a real neglect of small ticket items there.
I used the web site information from the box and search site got
me a blank screen.
The NCR product number was 151344 and the Fullmark, N228bk.
Could not raise fullmark's site.
Tried Staples and Office Depot and even Target who sells it on line
but not through the stores.
bs