Michael Bevilacqua on 15 May 2007 17:58:37 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] May 14th, 2007: "Building Debian Packages" (and keysigning)

On 5/14/07, Andrew Conkling <andrew.conkling@gmail.com> wrote:
On 5/9/07, Elizabeth Bevilacqua <lyz@princessleia.com> wrote:

        "Building Debian Packages"

    A GPG keysigning event will take place after the meeting.

Hey, how'd the meeting go? I'm really sad I couldn't make it.

It went well. Matthew's presentation was concise and thought-provoking even if it took an hour to get the thing running on the projector :-)  The venue was especially nice. Sort of a barn-styled office building right off of Ridge Pike in Limerick.

Thanks again to everyone that made it possible and to everyone that came out to contribute.

--
Michael D. Bevilacqua
michael@bevilacqua.us