Antony P Joseph on 17 May 2007 18:53:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Long Commute?

Hi
   If you are sleeping 6 hours a day, this commute is perfect for you.
If that is not case, you may find it difficult. Your price calculation
is correct for a monthly ticket. You can expect more crowded trains.
I tried both. I saw lot of people in Trenton getting down from NJ
transit and going to Septa. Definitely you will have lot of company.

With regards
Antony