Dan Widyono on 27 Jun 2007 01:47:14 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Old scanner, CD-Rs deck, and plotters free to a good home...

> I think that what you provided are the advantages of the camera. You can
> get different effects by changing color, angle etc..

Good point, if that's what you want to do.  I just want to scan and scan
quickly.  Lots of pictures and documents.

> Theses $99 USB scanner will break down in an year because of the quality
> of moving parts used.

Fair enough warning: caveat emptor, but the same can apply with $99 cameras.
FWIW, my scanner has been working for over a year.

Regards,
Dan W.