Sean C. Sheridan on 16 Jul 2007 19:37:36 -0000

[PLUG] Redhat Flame

Please do NOT support redhat.

I ran all my servers on redhat, and then one day... out of the blue...
they decided to start charging thousands of dollars per server per year.

It is far cheaper to buy Windows Server software than to buy Redhat's
overpriced products.

Sean C. Sheridan
scs@CampusClients.com

Campus Party, Inc.