schwepes on 17 Jul 2007 13:53:30 -0000

Re: [PLUG] aKademy 2008, The Philadelphia Konvention?

It was easier to get into England almost immediately after they
suffered a terrorist attack than it was to get back into the United
States on the return trip and my wife and I are American citizens of
European ancestory.
Homeland Security has increased harrassment and stress at great expense
in taxpayer dollars while not really increasing security.
bs