Walt Mankowski on 17 Jul 2007 22:23:12 -0000

Re: [PLUG] aKademy 2008, The Philadelphia Konvention?

I'm not sure how many of the lessons of worldcon are applicable to
aKademy.  Worldcon was at the convention center and drew 1000s of
people.  Matt says that aKademy generally draws 100-200 people, and
he's looking to host it at a local university.

In other words, it's a significantly smaller undertaking.

Walt