Matthew Rosewarne on 28 Jul 2007 00:46:07 -0000

[PLUG] FOSS-friendly VOIP providers?

I'm looking for a VOIP provider that I can use to get incoming calls forwarded
to several of my other (PSTN/POTS) phone lines as well as supply a voicemail
box.  I'm not looking to replace my existing phones, but simply to get a new
number that forwards calls to them.  While I've looked online for such
things, there are so many VOIP-related companies that it's been nearly
impossible to find what I'm looking for.  I'd really prefer giving my money
to a company that is friendly to FOSS and not overly evil.

%!PS: Skype, while it does have a program to do something like this, is no fan
of FOSS.