Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 25 Aug 2007 23:29:24 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Software Freedom Day @ PACS

On 8/24/07, Art Alexion <art.alexion@verizon.net> wrote:
> I picked up a dummy data file from the developers and they plan to announce
> the presentation on their site.  So I suppose I better be there.  What time
> should I come and how long should I expect to stay?  (Should be fun)

Great. As I mentioned in my first email:

"PACS starts around 8AM and goes to 3PM, but we're probably looking at
a 10 or 11AM set-up time so we can be around for the peak meeting
time, and for the rush after the main presentation of the day (which
ends around 1PM)."

And just to clarify, anyone who wants to do any sort of demo is
welcome to come and just stay for a couple hours, there is no need to
stay for the entire day. If your time is limited the best, most active
time to be there is probably 12:45-1:45.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com