Chad Vogelsong on 18 Sep 2007 17:03:35 -0000

[PLUG] personal finance application

I've always kept one WinXP workstation around for games and some windows only apps. The majority of my work, play and other computing time is spent on my 100% Ubuntu work laptop. I want to move my finance tracking from MS Money 2000 on the stray XP machine to Linux. I can export from Money to QIF, so the application needs to be able to import it. I don't use it for automatic bill pay, but I may want to in the future.

I've found the applications below and am just looking for opinions on use. Who thinks which one is better and why? If anybody has other suggestions, I would be happy to add it to the list.

Grisbi - OSS
Moneydance - $30 / Non OSS
KMyMoney - OSS
GNUCash - OSS