jeff on 3 Oct 2007 02:00:37 -0000

[PLUG] Verizon EVDO & open iPhones

gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> (assuming you know what you're doing) is that it enables a
> better-connected world. Maybe that's overpaid jerks like me with
> iPhones,

See... if you had a Treo, it wouldn't matter.  We don't *do* wi-fi.
We're satisfied with the omnipresent EVDO.

We will never be as smug as iPhone users, but our personality types
don't require that kind of stroking :)

P.S.  next PalmOS will be linux.  I wonder if they're going to make it
look like a giant terminal.  `How delightfully retro'

-=-=-
... Vista - brought to you by the Motion Picture Association of America