Matthew Rosewarne on 3 Oct 2007 04:05:22 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Verizon FIOS & open wireless

DAMN!

Just as I finished writing my last email, I saw a chilling story on the
Colbert Report.  It seems a man was charged and fined for "intruding" upon a
wireless network from his parked car.  It just so happens, use of this
network was advertised as being free by a sign but a few steps away.  The
network'sowner who did not wish to press charges.

I hope you realise that by providing a free access point, you are
criminalising up to a whole block of otherwise innocent people, turning them
into despicable h4x0r cyber-terrorists.  You should be ashamed of yourself.