Brian Vagnoni on 3 Oct 2007 04:27:39 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Verizon FIOS & open wireless

You must not have been with them back in 2001. When the Trades went down my SLA 1.5/1.5 SDSL line dropped to  <128k/128k.  They expected me to stay with them. I had to fight them up and down until they finally gave up the ghost. Went with XO had no problems even through their bankruptcy.

Look you seem like a very intelligent person Gabe, I have but two words for you; spell checker, please.  All those red lines hurt my eyes :).

Brian Vagnoni

Again I do, as I have often before, recommend Speakeasy. I am, much
to my irritation, no longer a customer, as Covad doesn't service the
CO at my new address, but they have an explicit policy on sharing
Internet connections they provide, which runs roughly like this:
"please do, and tell us about it so that we can publicise its
location to other Speakeasy customers".