Brent Saner on 17 Oct 2007 04:36:23 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Postfix and Comcast

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Postfix and Comcast
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:36:17 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=rwOgj3TDb0chsVJ2Wy+qKApP5Km0QwdAXoYLPH3s3i8=; b=VpA/b4tcgbCX4uR4nZ7ivnVRkECYMEi3w6JF0wk/eHKFXQUWWhO9/GAGOXpukDC/3DREoIHM8W/oyBvZvIvYwr5ttY7nrASmWH3gktro/m3d8Y/PjokWMG++grbNrxz3PVZJ1ZCDJJ3fvSG6pm1+hJYnEiX3MF1Lr3aHp/6Yaqo=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

i better let someone else tackle this. just yesterday i posted asking for help setting up mailstuffs. i'm sure one of the mail gurus in here will help you much better than i can. :) (check the archives for my post, " unraveling the arcane art of mailservers?" and the responses i got. lots of good resources)