Edward Smola on 20 Oct 2007 21:46:17 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Mounting an OS X DVD on Linux

I'm guessing it doesn't like the discs. OS X does this hybrid disc thing with burnt media. Gives you less capacity but should show up as hfs+ on osx and iso9660 on whatever else. Resource forks and original filename limits were the original reason for this but now it is a nifty feature that let's ppl only show what they want per os. Software cd/DVD's can show just the installer or files for windows or os x.

Edward J Smola III
Sent from my iPhone