Matthew Rosewarne on 27 Oct 2007 04:41:45 -0000

Re: [PLUG] non-nerdy ... keep

On Friday 26 October 2007, jeff wrote:
> And while we're putting together our road map, we might as well get into
>  the black art of databases.  What do we tell our customers when they
> ask us what the equivalent of Access is?  They're not going to want to
> hear any answers with the letters S, Q, or L in them.

As much as it might be typical of me to say it, Kexi is quite a nice database
tool.  Sure, it's not to the level Access yet, but it's definitely worth a
look.

> Wouldn't ftp either, so I got rid of it.

Now if only it were written to use KIO, then you could back up over FTP, SSH,
WebDAV...

> it's like formatting a floppy under Windows.

You're just trying to scare me because it's almost halloween.  Right?  Just a
trick?  When did it get so dark in here?  Hey, did that just move....