Matthew Rosewarne on 4 Nov 2007 20:35:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Hack/Sign

On Sunday 04 November 2007, Brent Saner wrote:
> this is making it a bit intricate and complex, but  what if we had the
> Franklin-Tux (Benjamin Tuxlin?) be holding up the crooked L as if he's
> trying to push it into place?

I think it would be better to simply take the usual tux picture and paste on
something Franklinish (kite+key, perhaps).  Recognition and visibility is
more of the goal here than artistic endeavour.

%!PS: Is it me, or do Tux and Franklin already look eerily related?  Franklin
was rumoured to be a playboy in France, but I didn't know he went to
Antarctica...