Jason Costomiris on 6 Nov 2007 16:22:58 -0000

Re: [PLUG] NAS recommendations

  • From: Jason Costomiris <jcostom@gmail.com>
  • To: skitch@skitchfamily.net, Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] NAS recommendations
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:22:47 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=E8/ba7kOsa/s4Row7UpdswEFDnEOBqDD0E++EILS6kw=; b=o15SfYeDVF24eGe41booi7fTOCknBb3tbmhUHBVtkhciZIuS0eINANiLngGlCvYfQZmUUt7boseTqiLojYULTGdDtaFXdU8vXcgHdq3vY381lc7IGkVgmrgyitRaptmIBCSZXxdxJjZbgNBYLM8TK9q7nRQsj2iB/qCqRcZ5F6c=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org