Brent Saner on 25 Nov 2007 20:46:15 -0000

Re: [PLUG] ssh disconnect weirdness

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] ssh disconnect weirdness
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:46:05 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=q1KFU1O5T3bttL9HxETo+hG2TgnEQW4xB92t+xm/Sns=; b=fh1zfWxtTUlOrGLLo/UEXV1SPFSevyE2mgBem+0SAjFXsUHP/k2h3tZfgSKGsLxkSdqpGD9G6Znce16Dj6M+wflNF0eJJQpfQrfx1sHqJ5WItDWsOwCSzNETSB2Nfgq+/iZcz7TXSA1DIn99QYGVv394krjxslOZBFTLHgivXRs=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org