Toby DiPasquale on 25 Nov 2007 23:35:27 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: PLUG Political Party Poll

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 11:17:54PM +0000, mdecheser@comcast.net wrote:
> Filtered content?? That would be in opposition to net neutrality ;).
>
> I resisted writing a caustic reply to your rather intolerant reaction to my msg (I'm assuming it was my msg that set you off since you didn't reply Brian's initial posting), so I'll simply state that the tag "OT" in the subject line of the e-mails should be sufficient enough for you to manually filter whatever content you don't want to read.

It wasn't just your post and I wasn't trying to single you out. But
slapping an OT on some blatantly off-topic stuff is not an excuse. Whether
you're the initiator or a contributor to the thread, I think we all know
what this list is for and what its not for.

--
Toby DiPasquale