jeff on 26 Nov 2007 00:31:03 -0000

[PLUG] OT: PLUG Political Party Poll - have we forgotten someone?

the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER, perhaps?
Not sure whether His Noodly Goodness is left, right, or up.

As he probably won't be running, it's Ron Paul for me.

There is only one party - the party of greed. You're fooling yourself if you think there's a difference. What we have is a kleptocracy.

Dr Paul is no angel (conservative christians scare me) but he's so far above the pack as to shine like gold.

I suspected we'd see a lot of libertarians.
I hoped so too.