jeff on 4 Dec 2007 01:08:13 -0000

Re: [PLUG] hardware - a deal I couldn't refuse

Stephen Gran wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 05:18:25PM -0500, Matthew Rosewarne said:
>> It seems Novell (who created Compiz and the awful XGL in total
>> secrecy) may not have anything better to spend their time on,
>
> Yes, compiz is a terrible window manager.

I just want to clarify that, when bringing up Compiz, I was stating that
I didn't understand the attraction.  I wasn't commenting on it as a WM,
its code, or the people who use it.

I saw it once and found it silly.  I also recognized that a ton of
people would really love it.

Or, as somebody said about my musical comedy group:
"They'll love you guys - you have shiny objects."