Joe Terranova on 19 Dec 2007 18:08:38 -0800

Re: [PLUG] email hosting

I run my domains on Dreamhost, and get free pop accounts from them. I
set the pop accounts to be checked by gmail -- I do this instead of
forwarding the mail, as Dreamhost doesn't allow forwarding catch-alls.
The only mail server I have is postfix on my asterisk box to email me
my voicemail -- it logs into the gmail smtp server to send it.