Brian Stempin on 17 Jan 2008 10:29:15 -0800

[PLUG] HP Laserjet 4M for sale

I have an HP LaserJet 4M that I'm looking to get rid of.  Here's the deal with the printer:

Printer interfaces:
- parallel port
- network card

Toner:
- current toner cartridge is fairly new (I've printed <200 pages; cartridge lasts for several thousand pages)

Issues:
- It appears that either the toner cartridge or the printer itself is in need of some cleaning.  The printer was streaking pretty bad for a while, and recently started giving everything a gray background.

I'm asking for $50 OBO.  I live in Ridley Park, Pa.  Interested parties should contact me off-list.  Thanks!