Ed Ackerman on 16 Jan 2008 20:11:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] plug Digest, Vol 38, Issue 28

I'll give you an ssh login to kengel.com. I do my own DNS through
Speakeasy/DSL. Are you honest? can I trust you with root? It's a FC3
machine but it might me updated to the latest Centos. I Also have a FC4
machine that could do DNS or whatever. No charge just advice on setup and
config