jeff on 18 Jan 2008 18:21:00 -0800

[PLUG] The One True OS, migrating to/xover

Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
> I provide support for a family member who made a similar "unplanned
> migration".  He has gotten great results from Crossover, since he absolutely
> requires MS Office.

That's a definite possibility, thank you.

Do you know if it supports *all* Outlook functions as they apply to
Exchange?  The page wasn't too specific.  I'm looking for email,
calendar, and sync to Treo.

>If an app doesn't run in Crossover, he runs it in a
> Win2000 QEMU VM.

thus far, XP has behaved much better in Vmplayer than on the hardware.

>> I'm going to fill in blanks and change the tone a bit when I continue
>> this extended story-rant on my blog.  I figured I'd share a bit of it
>> here due to its relevance.
>
> Got a link to that?

below...

> %!PS: Good luck!