Art Alexion on 18 Jan 2008 09:00:46 -0800

Re: [PLUG] The One True OS, migrating to

On Thursday 17 January 2008 22:57:36 Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
> http://www.toltec.co.za/connector.html
> http://www.konsec.com/en/products/konnektor.html
>
> I don't know much about them, since I've never had to deal with the dreaded
> Exchange.

Yeah, I checked the links and they don't seem to work with exchange at all,
but rather replace it.  That is not an option for most people with the need
to use an open source/linux MUA/PIM/groupware client like Kontact or
Evolution.  We need to connect to an existing server.