kamiza103 on 20 Jan 2008 12:56:07 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: 1-color LCD

Could it really be a loose video card if VGA out still works?

Brent Saner <brent.saner@gmail.com> wrote:
might be a loose connection. usually it's a broken backlight if it drops on a corner or on the hinge. if it's open and lands on a corner, it's usually the screen itself (the most expensive part, usually).
so you MIGHT be lucky and it's just the videocard that popped out