jeff on 20 Jan 2008 14:14:52 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Compiz Question/speaking of ATI drivers..

Stephen Gran wrote
> Have you tried the radeonhd driver?  It's in Debian unstable, but I'm
> not sure if it's in any released distros yet.

I'll check, thanks.,

I knew that ATI had drivers.  I couldn't make any sense out of which was
which.  A non-linux-speaking coworker told me to just look for Radeon.
This is one of my complaints - you gotta know an awful lot of stuff
(outside of the regular abnormal stuff you gotta know :)

blog: ThermionicEmissions
http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat

SO's guide to DID/MPD
http://www.op.net/~jeffv/so1.htm