Art Alexion on 31 Jan 2008 16:43:24 -0800

Re: [PLUG] tasklist.exe is a handy Windows CLI tool similar to ps/top

Sorry for the top post.

If anyone has experience that they are willing to share about Kaspersky Labs
Corporate, especially, the Administrative component, please contact me
off-list.  I am moving our servers off Symantec and onto Kaspersky and would
like to hear from anyone else who has implemented Kaspersky.