Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 2 Feb 2008 13:29:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] meetings announcement web page needs maintenance

On 2/2/08, John Kirk <dystan@pac.net> wrote:
>   This month's (February) PLUG West announcement shows "Unisys, Malvern" as the
> location of the meeting, but I believe it's really scheduled to meet at Bhaskar's
> facility nearby, instead.

OK, I just updated the page and linked to Bhaskar's reply with the
address. Thanks John!

>   On another note, the next month (March) I'm scheduled to give a PDL talk, but
> we don't have a specific date entered for it.  Are we still undecided about that,
> and have to discuss it at this month's meeting before we can fill that in on the
> announcements page?

As yet it's undecided. This is Paul's arena, but since you're the
presenter I expect it's going to be mostly up to you.

- Lyz

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com