K.S. Bhaskar on 2 Feb 2008 11:54:20 -0800

Re: [PLUG] meetings announcement web page needs maintenance

That is correct.  The February PLUG West meeting is planned at the offices of:

Fidelity National Information Services
2 West Liberty Blvd, Suite 300
Malvern, PA 19355

It's about a half mile west of Unisys.