K.S. Bhaskar on 18 Mar 2008 18:05:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux distribution for virtuous machines

Thanks, Chad.  DSL is around 200MB installed, including a desktop.
Debian Stable sans desktop is 546MB.  A base install of Ubuntu from
mini is 636MB.  With hundreds to low thousands of downloads a year
(across the various FOSS projects for which I make VMs), a couple
hundred MB on each VM would seem worth saving.  That's why I am
asking.

Regards
-- Bhaskar