brent timothy saner on 11 Jun 2008 19:30:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Asterisk setup

W. Chris Shank wrote:
> we switched from voicepulse to bandwidth on someone's recommendation. so
> far it's been OK.

aside from the issues we've been having with rfc2833 DTMF. :P

for the list's sake- if you use bandwidth.com and you're having multiple
DTMF tones, i "fixed" it by switching to in-band DTMF instead of rfc2833
(ugh).

at least it'll play more nicely with older copper phones out there.

but yeah, i DID notice the increase in quality as well. not sure if
that's strictly because of the QoS though.

i've also heard good things of broadvoice, but never really checked them
out.

--
brent saner.
gpg info at http://www.notebookarmy.org/gpg.txt